Smorpheus Games Laboratory, INC. Survey Sweepstakes
Denotes areas to update for this round
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Smorpheus Games Laboratory, Inc. Survey Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") commences at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time on Monday, June 12th, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, July 7th, 2018. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Smorpheus Games Laboratory, INC. and administered by Smorpheus Games Laboratory, INC. ("Administrators").
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the U.S. (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years of age or older Employees, agents and representatives of Sponsor, Administrator, or their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, of advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Respondents who participate and complete the survey will be entered automatically in the Sweepstakes. If you are not a participant, or if you are a participant but do not wish to complete our online survey, you can enter the Sweepstakes by mailing a 3 x 5 card or piece of paper with your name, address, age, daytime telephone number, email address and signature to: Smorpheus Games Laboratory, INC. 940 Elden Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90006, Attn: Sweepstakes. Limit one mail-in entry per stamped outer envelope. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by July 1st, 2018 and received by July 7th, 2018. Maximum one (1) entry per person and per email address, regardless of entry method used. Only entries that include a valid email address will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete, machine-printed, typewritten, or mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By submitting an entry you certify that you satisfy all eligibility requirements and have read and complied with all of the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and Administrator. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the identity of the person who submitted an entry shall be determined by Sponsor and Administrator in their sole discretion, and Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. WINNER SELECTION / PRIZES / ODDS: One (1) Winner will be selected on or about July 14th, 2018 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, each Winner will receive one (1) copy of Into the Borderlands book. The total value of all prizes offered in the Sweepstakes is $49.99. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE AWARD: Each Winner will be notified within fifteen (15) days of the Sweepstakes drawing at the email address or daytime telephone number provided on the Winner's entry form. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable, a Winner's failure to respond to prize notification within one (1) week, or a Winner's failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may result in that Winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes and the selection of a substitute winner at random from among all remaining eligible entries received. Winners may waive their right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of sender's postmark. Except where prohibited, the acceptance of a prize constitutes each Winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
6. PARTICIPATION: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes or any other Sponsor or Administrator hosted website, as determined by Administrator and Sponsor in their sole discretion, and any such persons will not be permitted to participate in the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor and Administrator that corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
7. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners (available after June 14th, 2018) or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request to: Smorpheus Games Laboratory, INC., 940 Elden Ave, Unit 207, Los Angeles, CA 90006, Attn: Sweepstakes Department. Requests must be received no later than June 31st, 2018 and must enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.
8. DISCLAIMERS: By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind (including personal injury, property damage, and/or claims based on defamation or rights of publicity or privacy) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, printing, mailing or distribution errors, acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize(s), the theft of prizes or mail, travel to or from any prize-related activity, any malfunctions of any telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), lost, delayed, tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, postage-due, forged, illegible, mutilated, mechanically duplicated, mass machine printed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or failure to receive entries due to human, mechanical, transmission or technical failures of any kind, including without limitation malfunctioning of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, or software, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof. Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Sweepstakes. Sponsor is solely responsible for the delivery of the prizes to Winners. Administrator will not be responsible or liable to entrants for any failure by Sponsor to deliver the prizes to the Winners in accordance with these Official Rules, and entrants will look solely to Sponsor for fulfillment of the prizes.
10. CONSTRUCTION: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.